Affirmations are a great daily practice to change your thinking and improve your overall well-being.
I have began incorporating some these affirmations into my own morning routine, in the section of my 5 Minute Journal (get your own here) and it has made a tremendous difference in my own positive thinking and mindset for the day.
We all know self love is the utmost important love that there is, and these affirmations will get you on the right track to loving yourself. It’s proven by science 😉
So if you’re having trouble with self-love and have been too hard on yourself lately, or just want to improve your overall mindset, try incorporating these affirmations into your daily routine.
It can be in the form of a journal, spoken out loud into the mirror, or something you repeat in your head when you find your thoughts wandering. Over time the habit of self love will become second nature.
Related Post: How to Stop Being Indecisive
- I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness
- I love myself.
- I will not compare myself to anyone but the person I was yesterday.
- I am worth it.
- I am loved.
- I have the power to create the life of my dreams.
- I am beautiful. (or handsome)
- I am worthy of love.
- I am enough.
- I am whole.
- I am a badass.
- I am worthy and deserving of my dreams.
- I am blessed.
- I am thankful for my life.
- I let go of all that no longer serves me.
- I have the power to create change.
- Great things happen to me every day.
- I am forgiving.
- I forgive myself.
- I am compassionate to myself and others.
- I’m a great friend.
- I can do all the things.
- I can do anything.
- I am not a quitter.
- I am strong.
- I am confident.
- Life is happening for me, not to me.
- I deserve the best, and accept the best now.
- My health -mentally, emotionally, and physically- is improving every minute.
- I am alive for a reason.
- I am going to make myself so proud.
- I am unstoppable.
- My mind is full of positive thoughts.
- It is easy for me to achieve my goals.
- I make a difference in other people’s lives.
- People are happy to see me.
- I am good at what I do.
- I am attracting positivity into my life.
- I am a better person than I was a year ago.
- I have fun with all me endeavors, even the most mundane.
- My heart is overflowing with happiness.
- I am successful right now, even as I work toward future goals and success.
- I live in the present.
- I am confident for my future.
- I love change and can easily adjust to new situations.
- I fill my mind with positive, nourishing thoughts.
- With every breath out, I release stress within my body and mind.
- I am full of energy.
- I am happy to be alive.
- I love life.
What are more affirmations you can think of, or ones you use for yourself?
Comment below or send a message, I would love to know 😀
Until next time,